Customer Service Standards
- You will be greeted in a friendly manner and your enquiries will be dealt with efficiently.
- If there are changes to the programme we aim to provide a minimum of two weeks notice at the facility.
- The telephone will always be answered in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will aim to answer the telephone within five rings.
- During opening times there will always be a member of staff available at Reception who will be able to handle your enquiries.
Prices and Bookings
- We aim to offer value for money at all times.
- If you make a booking enquiry to Reception the details will be repeated to avoid mistakes.
- Activities will be subject to a five minute set up time.
- Our aim is to provide up to date information which is easy to understand.
- All staff will be able to help you with the information you require.
- Our staff will wear a uniform which is smart and presentable with a badge bearing their name.
Customer Health & Safety
- There will always be a Duty Manager on site during public opening hours.
- All instructors for coached sessions will have appropriate qualifications.
- Our staff will have received training in emergency procedures.
- The building will be cleaned and checked on a regular basis to ensure that a good standard is maintained throughout the day.
- All equipment is checked and maintained to the manufacturers' requirements.
Listening to Customers
- We aim to respond to the needs of our customers. We do this in the following ways:
Customer Comment Cards
Ensuring that our staff listen to you.
Customers may refer to our Centre Rules and Regulations displayed in the Reception area for further information on our standards.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR VISIT!
We aim to provide the best service possible, if you have not received the service you expected or we surpassed your expectations please let us know by completing a customer comment card.
Comment cards are situated throughout the Centre. If you supply your name and address, a written response will be sent within 7 days.
Speak to a member of the Management Team
If you would like to speak to a Duty Officer or Operations Manager, please inform Reception. The manager on duty will endeavour to deal with your query immediately.
If it is not possible to deal with your query immediately, a written response will be given within 7 days.
Contact us in writing
Please address your comment and suggestion to:
The General Manager
The Pickaquoy Centre